Monday 11 October 2010

I had forgotten all about these.

Acrylic pantings wot I dun years ago. Recorded here for posterity now that I have closed my DeviantArt account.

A naked lady (it's Courtney Love btw)

This is OK. I ran out of black paint halfway through and tried to fudge it with a lower quality paint. You can see how much of a mistake that was under the planet on the left.

A skull. The only one that didn't get consigned to the bin. Was displayed in Manchesters Afflecks Palace for a few years. The girlfriend won't let it go up in the house so it's under the bed 'til I put my foot down.

Oh, I don't know. Waves or something. Stormy sea? Not sure.

I used to really enjoy painting, regardless of the quality. But I rarely get the time any more. Something to keep in mind for my retirement maybe.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were so, um, painty. Think you should dig out the acrylics and get back to work mate.

    Perhaps we can paint something on a theme and compare/laugh at our efforts :0)

    ... computer game of your choice perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!

    The game: Chase HQ.
    The deadline: 31 November.

    LET BATTLE COMMENCE!

    ReplyDelete